Dean Markley NickelSteel Electric
Dean Markley NickelSteel Electric

Guitar String from Dean Markley belonging to the NickelSteel series.

Jdguit Jdguit
Published on 04/23/06 at 03:37
Hi,

I just use a game, (I talk about my opinion on the D'addario)
H b I will remove these accursed strings and D'Addario to submit the same shooting 9 / 46!

I tried these strings because I have seen commercials and heard the users happy to use Dean Markley, am quite frankly the sound obtained do not like it at all. Touch is hard, his poor and lifeless. I use strats with the vibrato and the Dean are still dsaccordes, while with the D'addario I can do a really great use of vibrato without losing the tuning!

Here I am DSOL for those who love these strings, but they do not sound.

As for the life of a set of strings, I read a lot of funny stuff, like what a game only lasts a month etc. ....
I change my strings every 15 days, or every week (very rare) because when we do concerts and rptitions, strings wear out really quickly. Will the same legendary Steve uses a same set for two concerts, because it breaks APRS!

Anyway, I probably do not Rasht Dean Markley one day, or he will have the sound and feel Exceeds that of D'addario.