Fender Super Nickel-Plated Steel
Fender Super Nickel-Plated Steel
fabsqueak fabsqueak
Published on 12/08/12 at 10:02
How long have you been using?
Since I have taken to try to switch brands. (2months).

Did you try many other models before buying it?
Yes a lot, either GHS, the ErnieBall, or Daddario. From my experience, these strings are equal, and I do not do much if ... So I wanted to try Fender. They are in the same order that made the brands I mentioned above.
What is so special that you like most and least?
The least .... I've never been able to properly tune my guitar.
Point to tell me that it was my ear start messing around.
As done since I've installed, I feel that my guitar sounds ... It will either be just being in serious but false in acute ... And vice versa.

How do you rate the quality / price? With experience, you do again this choice? ...
I post my opinion because I'm still trin galérer to tune my guitar properly ...
To make the nag without worrying about nothing, ca password. But to save, or do something more specific. I've never come up with these strings ...
Upon reflection, I can not seem to tune my guitar since I get these ropes.
Today, I think ... Cut, stop you from taking the lead, and doubt .. This is not your ear kidding.
In short, I should have listen to the opinion of cllalo who did keep two days.
cllalo talk sounds. I speak bluntly tuning impossible ...
And everyone knows, bad tuning, no sounds ....
Dadarrio Ernie Ball, it's worth what it's worth, but at least they sound right.
A real rant by my.
UNACCEPTABLE for this brand .....