Intelli Intellitouch PT10
Intelli Intellitouch PT10
Publié le 02/01/11 à 20:27
The Intelli Intellitouch PT10 is an innovative tuner that snaps right onto your headstock of your guitar or other acoustic stringed instrument. It’s simple to use and not very in depth, but it’s super small and very convenient to bring around to shows and the like. All you have to do with this is attach it to your guitar and strike a note to tune to the onboard screen. I don’t own this tuner since I have a Boss TU-2 that I use, but it might not be a bad idea for me to snab one of these for my acoustic instruments. I recently used it at a friend’s where I was using it with a Martin DX-K2 strapped right onto the head. I found it extremely easy to use and had the guitar tuned up really quickly. That’s the key with tuners, especially one like this where you’re most likely going to be using it for shows. I really want to be able to tune as quickly as possible and I think I can achieve that with this device. It’s not just limited for use with electric guitar, as you can use it with any acoustic stringed instrument, including violin, mandolin, and anything else you can think of. The price of the Intelli Intellitouch PT10 is very reasonable and definitely worth it in my opinion if you’re using acoustic instruments on a daily basis or for shows. It’s especially useful if you don’t have a pick up on your acoustic instrument since you can’t plug into anything. The Intelli Intellitouch PT10 is also only a few inches big and fits right into your hand. If you’re looking for a tuner that’s a bit more flexible than your average one, it’s hard to go wrong with the Intelli Intellitouch PT10.