Korg DT-10
Reiep Reiep

«  Simple, strong and effective »

Published on 02/17/14 at 07:56
You'll love this tuner if:
- You love the brushed aluminum
- You are tired pseudo polyphonic modes that only work when it wants to
- The strobe modes annoy you
- Like you jump in with your tuner without feet moving
- You are looking for fast and efficient foremost

You will not like this tuner if:
- You like to give one quarter of one tenth of a cent
- You need an immediate recognition score
- With a Pedaltrain Nano as pedalboard
- You prefer white or black

The DT-10 is an old tuner, and it shows: it is big (but offers a coup led display very nice), and can measure one note at a time. Good thing I have room on my pedalboard, I grant a string at a time (I only have two hands) and I adoooooore his look. It is regrettable that it is not the fastest or the most accurate, but mostly I prefer not to take my head to waste time to keep still green LED (excluding studio conditions).

This is not the perfect tuner, but it is one that is best for me today.