Gemini DJ MRC 8
Gemini DJ MRC 8
garsric garsric
Publié le 05/09/06 à 14:54
I've had six months, and for the price it has cost me a little bin of the scam. No wheels when you know the weight of a blind is 8U abuse. Also closing the grips and everything I was not super strong air. As against the rear and front panels of the top (for the mixing desk), which is s'enlvent plutt cool ... even if the front and holds a derrire with scratches!

Last point, I had to tweak the trick for my mixer tilts your checks connectivity which is the rear (MG12 / 4 Yamaha).

I would do the right choice becaufe c'tait even cheaper than the others, but if I'm going a little more courage, I will do my same, it would be as strong for much cheaper.