< Tous les avis Turboharp TURBOLIDS
Turboharp TURBOLIDS
Turboharp TURBOLIDS
jod35 jod35
Published on 03/02/04 at 05:06
- I have since 1/3/2004: I tested it yesterday all day long and I t IMMEDIATE sduit
- Oh, the look, I love! I took a black at the moment but I think dj order more (we have a choice of transparent of all colors, one black, one gray)
Allows you to quickly disassemble the covers without dvisser (IDAL for overblows when a blade hangs)
Comfort!
Avoid the worst blades knocking the covers
Will not rust!! I know, is seems logical, plastic does not rust. What I mean is that the covers are often the first rust, and are often the source of the rust on the plates (that's what I think anyway)
Easy to clean.
- My first model
- Allow about 10 plus shipping.
- Trs good choice, a product that request be known. Too bad it is not directly on HarmoS!
The site of dveloppeur: https://www.turboharp.com/
The site of its resellers in Europe: http://www.harponline.de (in German or English by clicking on the icon in the top right) very friendly and the order arrives QUICKLY