Samson Technologies S-monitor
Samson Technologies S-monitor
Pdeg Pdeg
Published on 03/18/08 at 03:58
I use it for 1 year

I like the quality of manufacturing, when you turn the volume buttons there is no cracking and there is a Resistors which shows a good quality construction.

ngatif point: I AIM 2 between line in instead of me even to my mix between my battery back and the return of other instruments, but hey we can plug in several s series which allows for multiple entries.

I do not esssay else but I got advice on ngatifs berhingers who held a time not so good (on crack potentiometers).

trs good report quality price I bought nine 45

I repeat the same account because I put a second in SERIES.