- True tripod! (Rglage stability and easy to support a double pedal)
- Solid stabilizer plate
- Rubber feet pais, pikes rtractables and Velcro under the plate
- Lgre tilt stand forward
- Scuri mold on the tube (typical Mapex)
- Rubber "accentuator OS" on the top hi-hat, soft rubber strips under the bottom hi-hat
- Directorate of string sound and reactivated
- Comes in flycase Lger (with storage pocket integrates a spare +)!
- The rglage [in rear of pedal] malaisbr />
I used a Pearl H820W ago. I chose based dtails (which are rare or lacking in competition) and the fact that the hardware Mapex particulirement satisfy me.
The report qualitprix seems good (170 for a "perfect" product on listings and very enjoyable to play)