Goldmund metis sub
Goldmund metis sub
Pucelle_Dabidjan Pucelle_Dabidjan

«  A sub at the price of my Mitsubishi »

Published on 09/19/12 at 05:37
The subwoofer Metis program is unscrewed to 11'980 Sfr or 9'580 euros.

As I've said all her sisters, we are not facing a good deal. Even in the face of a deal ... at worst, you have a "heal" after buying a sub like ... brief ....
This is a sub 400w, which is designed to work with the speakers program Metis, who, themselves, do not go down to 60hz for the lowest frequency. The Sub takes over and sends the remainder to 20 hz.

One thing that surprised me is that invisibility sub in the final result. I have not used the subs in stereo, I kékés busiest, which used subs at home, but always listening completely unbalanced.

In this case, none of that. At the start of a test of my albums, I even doubted for a second that there is, until the kick turns on the recording. But, I repeat, we do not feel that the sound comes from the sub. He took off his box perfectly and graft on the outcome of the enclosure. So a very good partner, that will appeal to both the home theater, for music, for video games.

Again, I put