Triangle Celius 202
Triangle Celius 202
Seb-s Seb-s
Publié le 04/26/08 à 04:55
I possde these speakers for a little over a year. I use an amp with Cambridge Azur 540R V2, mainly for MUCH music, but also to watch some movies from time to time.

J'apprcie their precision, dynamism, and relative neutrality. I find these speakers trs musical. The mediums are trs Submitted, although full of ars dtails. The acute, prcis, can be too sharp and therefore rvler lgrement tiring when the source pushes a bit in this register, but still plutt rare. Finally, regarding low, this speaker does not go down that 45 Hz, and some find that a lack of depth. For my part, I find my happiness because I find both the bass heavy, Dry, fast, clean and never tiring or caricatured. Now for the trs low frequencies, I think the best is yet to invest in a good subwoofer with an HP large Diameter. Finally, for those habitus a warmer sound with a serious trs Submitted (type JBL for example), it is better to listen before you buy.

The manufacturing quality seems good, but we'll see over time. Otherwise, I find them pretty.

I paid 980 euro a pair, new. This is because it is a dstockage old range. I think that the price they are really INTERESTED! I compared the in-store Focal JM Lab Chorus 736 S, Klipsch RF62, the JBL Northridge E100, the Cabasses (MODL?). I always prfr the Triangle for more homogne made in my opinion, and more alive.