Sabian AAX Fast Hats 13"
Sabian AAX Fast Hats 13"

Hi-Hat from Sabian belonging to the AAX series.

myodrummers myodrummers
Publié le 04/26/10 à 23:35
* For how long have you been using it?

I use it for about 3 years.

* What is the specific feature you like best, the least?

The +: versatility, presence, his energy, his resistance (3 years with me: P)
The -: Lack of Chick (13 "...) for jazz

* Have you tried many other models before acqurir?

Ufip Kashian 14 "Meinl Headliner 14" (dung ...), others that I could test right, left, and I could test between models in an auditorium DIFFERENT sp amnag specially for testing cymbal when purchased.

* How do you report qualitprix?

Purchased in the USA at the height of the crisis, the report QualitPrix necessarly silent (very) good. (180 E)
Otherwise, it is from retailers such as "La baguetterie" for a little less than 280 E.
For the quality of Charley, the price is not EXAGRES. It is just right for that achte nine instruments.

* With the exprience, you do again this election?

Its versatility for playing all styles. In my case, I play jazz as well, as metal, Hardcore, Rock, Funk (excellent), and each time he attended the music perfectly still as long as one knows how to adjust his shot . I was hesitating between buying this antique Bosphorus and charley, and if like me you are looking for versatility, take this one. So yes, I would do so given the choice my game and my tastes.

Note: the bottom is flat and drilled 3 holes about 1 cm in diameter near the center (5 cm)