Ibanez AF86
true hollow body 1 / 4 Cash
2 micro P90
1 volume / tone micro
3 position toggle
I say stick 3partie mahogany and sized for me, not screwed, rosewood fingerboard.
Chevallet mixed ebony / metal float.
A flawless finish, bindings and key cash nickel inlay permaloid the most beautiful effect (even on the tailpiece), in beautiful natural finish in shades of honey on the flamed maple. Mechanics seems well made: no problem of désacordage.

The handle is very nice, short scale, useful for little fingers.
The access to acute: given the type of guitar, beyond the box the 19th we play the acrobats, but hey it's not Vai plays it.
Once properly adjusted, it is a wonder, and yet it is one that speaks to you metalheads.
Sustain even monstrous sound.
In terms of obtaining a sound easy, simply plug it into anything and it sounds, distinctive jazz / blues, but it sounds, I tried it in the new fender 7w, Rocktron vooduvalve (the preamp jazz reference) + power amp, POD XT monitor, Peavy Transtube, it always comes something good.

It is for the jazz / blues, so no surprise.
Originally fitted with ropes round threads, it sounds pretty good in all configurations, and is quite versatile, from a 60's jazz sound enough to blues, funk, you can approach one can rock a little overdrive but its limit.
In his blues / rock sounds you get closer to Lespaul.

For jazz, a tip: install flat fillets, and you have a really good jazz guitar, as good as many guitars Vallent double. Not being a pure jazz musician, I submitted to the opinion of my proff is an honored artist in the style, and he was amazed by the quality of this guitar and sound. the sound is well rounded with either severe or acute the microphone.
In a very serious position round, without being too serious.
acute position: the more crystalline, but very hot.
Position with two microphones, the settings are not obvious, you have to play on the volume and tone, note that in this config, the volume of a micro drop of the volume of two microphones, but not consistently (we change the "tone" before turning off completely).

I maintenantdepuis over a month,
I really do not see what I can find it negative, so I can not do with metal.
Least, to say that there is one, the setting in middle position with both pickups that I find it very convenient.
I assay one-half of the store before you buy: Gretch € 300 more, Washburn 1 / 2 box and 1 / 4 to 300 and cash of over € 100, Epiphone ...
Cétait the cheapest, and I have not found even more expensive.
Value for money crazy.
With experience, I buy 10.
A guitar has to recommend to anyone who wants a hollow body of quality without breaking the bank and able to play a fairly wide range of sounds.