Yamaha SA503 TVL
Jp6l6 Jp6l6
Publié le 03/20/09 à 19:17
Any description can be found in the two opinions below.
8 / 10 because the mechanical Grover carry the logo without the usual efficacy of this trademark.
I'll replace them as soon as possible

For me, this guitar is extremely comfortable and easy to use. I do not see what is complicated in all access the system.
The pickups leave me a little about my hunger: I will also be replaced.

Edit of 21/02/2009: after a good set of microphones and the replacement of a bridge Schaller Yamaha, I had by chance in stock, the guitar sounds much better. So I go back to my grade 9 / 10 and begins to doubt the advisability of changing the pickups

I bought this guitar to play blues rock by knowing its price. As we have nothing for nothing, it will sound exactly how I want when microphones will be changed. I do not see using this guitar without a tube amp.
I do not hate anything. It does not come to me the idea of ​​buying an instrument that I hate any aspect.

Edit of 21/02/2009: everything really influence the overall sound of the guitar and I must confess that I could or microphones set in a store, or by varying the bridge and this simple experiment improves the sound so I go back to my grade 9 / 10 and will, perhaps, do not change the pickups. I return to my final opinion.

Edit of 21/03/2009: I cracked and I replaced the original pickups for a set BARE KNUCKLE. The current rate for the pound Srirling me partly directed towards this brand over another and it is definitely worth the shot and the cost. I was not expecting such a big difference. I still won in roundness, warmth and power. There, in its genre, it really is very big artilerie.
There was a time when I was happy to ride Fiat Tipo and one day, a friend introduced me to a Porsche. I find the same kind of feelings.
Thus configured, the Yamaha took me very far. In a world where I always dreamed of, actually. It is subjective and impossible to describe in words but in addition, for 1000 €, I get the sounds of the great American recorded CD's on my favorites. It is unstoppable.

Edit of 11/08/2009: short demo of guitar crunch and configured:

The price / quality ratio is excellent and I would do this choice.
She is beautiful.
I've had three days but I'll make changes were planned before buying.