< Tous les avis Galanti M.G10
Galanti M.G10
luclille luclille

«  Please do not touch »

Published on 04/02/12 at 05:59
Combo, preamp transistors + lamp power.
Both high and low inputs very efficient
Cord without earthing
Setting volume, treble, bass, tremolo speed and depth
Footswitch input to activate the tremolo
HP 8-inch tin noname

All packaged in a beautiful wooden box crate with a nice canvas to silver.
My model is quite different from Galanti mg.10 you see on the net: the controls are on the back and it's the most beautiful of all kikis.

You can not get bad sound with this amp.
Test the two entries, because the result is very different depending on the guitar.
When you turn the amp produces a background noise that fades on warming up virtually disappear.
I changed the plug to be grounded because I was taking games from time to time, and I do not like it. Since the amp is quieter, so all is well.

Perfect for blues and rock cradingue filthy.
The amp is very responsive to the touch and attack. The tremolo is sumptuous, and the small hp shot twice faithfully reproduces the bass. No need for reverb, the sound is already bursting with depth.
The sound is typed, but you can go from jazz to garage rock without problem. In any case this is not a modern sound, and that's fine.
I practice with a half box or a Danelectro, the result is great in both configurations.

I absolutely love, and without any reservation, anything out of this amp.

I bought this amp 5 euros to a guy who thought he was dead. Fuse later, he was bawling like the first day (the amp not the guy).
For a Galanti never dies.

I've played on tube amps, transistors, modélisatures, steam roller. I kept a few for their singularity, because ultimately there is only what counts. The Galanti in part: when I want to summon the spirit of the great Hubert Sumlin is the one I turn.

If you see this amp, go your way: I'm right behind.