Hughes & Kettner ATS 120
Hughes & Kettner ATS 120
Jack Shnor Jack Shnor
Publié le 09/07/07 à 09:05
Tube preamp and amp transistors for power 120w (comfortable), the possibilities are numerous connections: 2 guitar inputs known as an "L" for guitar equipped with a microphone and a humbucker called 'hi' for simple micro . on the back are: 2 outputs for external HP 4 Ohms with a house occupied by HP, a headphone jack that cuts the hp .. normal, an entry "Poweramp in", which as its name suggests allows an insertion between the preamp and amp. output "send" and entered "retern" very complete, with a button "-10db pad" a selector which permetra directing the loop on each channel of your choice or two-channel or on the three ... in the end a decision on the type of computer screen port can use the original remote.
The clean channel is worthy of the brand that is: clear, it is clear! it shines with the "bright" is clearer than clear .. short with a guitar that sounds, sparkles ca. the EQ is good, it also allows correct. channel "is another crunch & lead footwear: a gain crunch and lead volume, but one for each EQ PartG between grain that have nothing to do.'s weak point. there are cons by a booster said, "lead fat" and a buttonTwo présance EQ is very effective.
in a master mix of reverb FX loop (a bit long with some jump when it is abused, it's even Hughes & Kettner). and finally a master volume.

Get a sound that is very simple and natural, no surprises. but for the past lead to a crunch is to plan ahead because you aurra the same eq and it is rare for FLOW.

I use a stat h1 aria pro2 us and TA60, with the aria (with two humbuckers, I use the clean channel and the crunch, it kind of sounds obtiend SG standard (Tonny Lommi) Black Sabbath until sounds more like the blue Les Paul (paul person) in his best days (lol). clean as is the sound of the guitar is played. Start with the clean and lead I use is less baveu, more accurate, but I pressed curiously of an ibanez saber tested on this amp that I think must be the must HARDOS the combo, I am not practicing religion, but I find my account.

I is not purchased new, but I'm glad I have the sixty (60w) ats also less complete but a good amp.
the 100 is a twenty amp exellent a beautiful tone color (coating and fabric facade are for any footwear) power (120w) it goes all the sounds even more difficult to use in group above, c ' This is delusion of letting go, the expression of the guitar is preserved.
I bought one of Vienda behringer V-Ampire registered to me, but I remain convincu group by hughes