Kustom HV30
Kustom HV30

Hybrid Combo Guitar Amp from Kustom belonging to the High Voltage series.

virtuals-penses virtuals-penses
Publié le 12/25/07 à 12:37
Hi, I just dabord wishes to clarify that I do not own a Kustom HV30 Kustom HV100 but one. Maleureusement, IT IS the HV30 which is listed on this site.
Let's see ... So this amp has a tube preamplifier and an amplifier transistor (that is a hybrid). It can deliver up to 100 watts which is fine for repeat or performances in small rooms. This amp has two channels (lead and rhythm), each with a volume knob, gain, bass middle and treble. In addition, the lead channel has a boost button (great for solos and has a knob to determine its intensity) and a grid button / punch (to select the aggressiveness of its kind). When he has a rhythm channel overdrive button and a button fat / lean (the same style as the grid / punch) and a button to activate the overdrive.
This amp has 16 effects and ossi mixture of pre-modeled effects (ranging from traditional reverb to the past not the octave tremolo and rotary). They are very nice and very well built. S 'added to the tap of a button / Taggle to determine the frequency of the effect.

The configuration is simple in its basic but knob to get a specific sound and wanted must spend a little while. This is owed to the very high Polivalente this amp. For its part the manual is pathetic say it 's of no use. I put 9 for the inefficiency of the manual and for the time that one makes a sound set (I quibble a lot).

This amp is well suited to my style of music (crunch sound for blues / rock). I'm using this amp with an SG G-400 Epiphone home and these two instruments work very well together. The rhythm channel (clean) is very nice and clean it is used easily and seems very Polivalente. The lead channel (full) is very vrèment perform: he snore with power and jump around. We can get a lot of sound but the crunch seems to be very well approprié.Cependant metalheads refrain big the distortion is not the appointment. Before this amp a marshall mg javais 30 watt and it 's all a part of Kustom. The Kustom is much Polivalente and has a much better potato.

I use it for 4 months and jaime any of this amp that reveals many things over time. I would do without hesitation that choice since I have éseillé lot of amps same price range before buying from it and the Kustom seems to be in front of any other point (Polivalente, accébilitié, potatoes, clean and j 'on the way). It is much nicer than the marshall who are very good side but not actual performance in the prices of Kustom. The value for money is EXCELLENT: try to find a 100 watt amp with tube preamplifier in the price of. I would put 10 in spite of the very very very slight defect that I have stressed on the use. I think if you want an amp achetre in the prices of the latter do not hesitate: Kustom referred.