SM Pro Audio TB202
Compresion eq
XLR jack

USE

Very easy to use
super easy adjustment of the comp and equa
succinct but comprehensive manual

Its made with a very precise silky soft
transparent preamp
not a fart breath !!!

NOTICE GLOBAL

I've had two weeks, I have a test Gainstation 1 SPL before (1000 euros) that I made I also testing tlAudio (blah) has brought nothing compared to my console preamp Allen & Heath Gs1 that are very good for this range
The eq is very useful unpretentious but really bring various settings of color.
what is killing it when pushed is expected for the price of breath or noise
well no nothing ... bluffing

in fact I was looking for a sound less rough, smoothed and I fell on the c .. also, I wanted to buy a microphone electronics Z5600 and I discovered these preamps on their site last year with of very positive articles ings American sounds (there is one that compares the Avalon!)
I wanted to add to it a high-end peamp galley and the different opinions some Focusrite say it's expensive for what it is, others say that with neve it will be good but you not hear a huge difference .then I decid to take one's reading through back review (thank you by the way) it will serve me reference
plus I pay 166 euros Thomann delirant right?
I would do this choice again