Shure SE535
Shure SE535
sergiosergio01 sergiosergio01

«  Top notch! »

Published on 07/21/14 at 07:08
I previously had a ep2 t.bone and SE215 shure.
The t.bone is uncomfortable and the lack of serious SE215.
If the SE535 is well above these two models, unfortunately the price is irrelevant ...

It is on this point that I only have one criticism to make, prices SE535 or its replacement parts are really discouraging! I hope that the long-term reliability will be waiting for you.

To conclude, I would say that despite this drawback, I am satisfied with this choice.

I use these in-ears as a return.
I did not feel ear fatigue or pain, or irritation, despite sometimes long concerts.
When buying, I like the project to adapt to molding (http://www.acscustom.com), but this is unnecessary, as they hold up well in the ear and isolate perfectly.

Several types of tips are offered emblés several foam or silicone sizes.
I do not yet have been enough time to evaluate their performance over time.

One can easily find on the web cable replacement, replace one of the ear, find foam pads.

The insulation is excellent, balanced sound.
If necessary, they support without concern or low kick in abundance.

I also tested listening to some albums. The midrange is nice and level stereo image is very good headphone.