Artec SE2-A 2 Band EQ
Стационарный предусилитель Bass
- 2 потенциометры индивидуальные - Баланс Объем
- Концентрические потенциометра - НЧ, ВЧ
- Разъем для кабеля батареи
- стерео выход Джек (1/4 ")
Технические характеристики:
Бас: + / -12 дБ на частоте 100 Гц
Высокие частоты: + / - 12 дБ на 4 кГц
Баланс: MN500K потенциометра
Current: 0.16 мА
Диапазон напряжения: 6 В ~ 22 В
Батарея: 9 В щелочной

I have installed a preamp Bass Mexican to make "active".

The manual would in all and for all on a small piece of leaf, and is not very clear. This is the wiring of the jack which will pose the most problems for newbies. It happens anyway if you know how to use a soldering iron.

The good surprise comes all mounted in a passive Jazz Bass WITH BATTERY! Ok it's a fair bit but it will be impeccable.

Settings (as well as any active low) give more opportunities than my passive electronics. Severe acute settings are calibrated at the frequencies (in my ear).

Regarding Knob balance, I find that the central position it lost a lot of gain so I think I'll add a small switch that will allow me to bypass (I really will be a great boost)

Good first impression by putting all settings to 0 (center blend, bass and treble center) I get my old Jazz Bass sound passive. The sound is natural, there's a real sound of Jazz Bass

Second good impression, there is no breath at all and sound and much more neat and clean.

A priori these new settings with my bass should be able to adapt to any style I play.

You can find this kit at 45 € in Germany but found him at 25 € in the USA through an auction site.

There is the model that SE2 to Knob bass / treble in two separate pots

For bassists who want to activate their passive bass I think it's a very good solution.