< Tous les avis Crate KXB15
Value For Money : Poor
Amp 15 watts
Keyboard
4-band EQ
two inputs with level rglage spars
headphone

two possible positions: on the floor, then hp is inclined to monitor or set it on the cot (there are feet on the cot)

the amp really looks trsrsistant and is pluttlger

pay 60 amps on both MusicStore, for the price I put 10 (35 pice, postage included)

The configuration is very simple, there is a "manual" but that is not

the sound is clear, there is no breath after a branch jack (but there is one if no jack is plugged in and the treble knob is turned up).
The EQ is quite effective. The amp is a perfect shot with a guitar and a low branches above at the same time.

I plugged my keyboard piano on it via an adapter minijack / RCA by separating the two RCA cables for Stereo sound. Saturates the sound in the treble when the volume goes up (perfectly normal) and is slightly less crystalline than the amp's internal keyboard, but when you win even really in volume.
The problem is that the EQ does not affect RCA inputs. I'll invest in a minijack adapter / two mono jacks and passing through the EQ I should dbrouiller for better sound, j'diterais notice.

In any case the price is great dj, j'diterais APRS have a test on the synth and triturated EQ.

I've had four days. Trs content.

The fact that I had two of these amps (new) for so cheap allows me to have a sound Stereo speakers without investing in expensive monitoring. The sound is far from being bad and once I found the right SETTING THE EQ will be a nickel.

What I like most:
TOC indestructible, Price, 4-band EQ, between the RCA, I find it pretty plutt

What I like least:
no rglages between the RCA, saturates quickly high volume.

The ratio quality price is excellent (long live the clearance) but it is obvious that for double the price I would not buy this amp. I am delighted with my purchase.