Casio CTK-651
Casio CTK-651
Droksu Droksu
Publié le 10/13/06 à 01:46
- What type of keyboard (piano synth ...)?
A synth ...
- What connections (audio, MIDI ...)?
Mainly I use the headphone / jack which I use for audio output rptition with my group.
It also possde Midi output to connect a sound card or interface ... I use an M-Audio Midisport 2x2 rolls and nickel.

- How many sounds and styles available? Are ditables?
We have the 127 GMID Sounds and other sounds made in a coup d'Casio possessions as things or Reverb.
The envelope is not paramtrable exactly as desired, but a system that possde preset.
A Pitch Wheel is available ..
We can paramettrer "banks" of his to get a faster one instrument .. . Without having to type the number corresponding to the desired instrument
Touch "plastoc" pure but that's what I love.

Gnrale configuration is far from being complicated ...
There is no edition of his tural:
one can simply combine two instruments, change the envelope everything ...
It can also be a split dplaable on the keyboard is good but rev limit.

I use it for a few prs three years but hey it has its limits easily reached in a short time.
What I like least I think it is the piano sounds are a rotten compltement my taste ... but at the same time the price it cost me I do not complain.
What I like most about this keyboard sounds that sound "Crystals" and "Pads" are really good my taste, the harp is not bad, organs are more or less good but still very s synthetic. Leads are rather good too although a Gneral rest of the South ... ^ ^
Report Qualit price: Okay I've seen better but still ok
I believe with the exprience qe I would go for something in the end even if it is more than enough for what I do for now.