What connections (audio, MIDI ...)?
1 headphone jack (6.35)
3 MIDI IN / OUT / THRU
How many sounds and styles available? Are they edited?
+ 98 drum sounds
He has an effects section?
- The vector synth (joystick which allows to mix sounds or four batteries, with the ability to sustain or other effects on each instrument individually)
- Sound effects on 4 pads. 9 styles, safari, because, forest, pets, ocean, sports, telephone, train western, custom. (The sound of the waves, wind and rain are quite realistic)
- 8 percussion pads. 9 styles, rock, house, dance, pop, jazz, fusion, synth, Latin 1, Latin 2, custom.
- Wheel (wheel) 4 functions, pitch bend, modulation, tempo & pitch.
- Harmony, duet, trio, block, country, octave, strum, tremolo, echo, echo + harmony.
- Support fingered, single finger, small, medium, large.
intro, fill 1, 2 fill, bridge, ending, synchro start / stop, fade in out
What are the characteristics of the sequencer?
- 6 sequencer tracks for instruments
1 track for pads
1 track for auto accompaniment
- Many songs as possible, clear key, rec, reset, rewind, stop, play, fast forward
- Built-in metronome
(For this BPM ranges from 40 to 240)
The general configuration is it simple?
Editing sounds and effects is it easy?
The manual is clear and sufficient?
I have never owned
- How long have you use it?
more than 10 years
- What is so special that you like most and least?
the sounds are quite realistic if one plugs into a good amp, for against Sustainability is not tough, it's not the size of piano keys, they are smaller, me I'm fine, but when you pase a synth to another you can feel the difference.
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
but many comparisons can be possible, too much difference tool, and scope.
- How would you rate the quality / price?
I had him at the time for 300 francs, they had argued in 2000 francs, so I will not complain.
- With experience, you do again this choice?