Yamaha DGX-230
Yamaha DGX-230

Keyboard Arranger from Yamaha belonging to the DGX series.

etreliz etreliz

«  Excellent versatility! »

Publié le 11/06/10 à 07:06
What type of keyboard (piano synth ...)? How many octaves?
It is a full 76-key synth-touch "semi-heavy"

He has an effects section?
Yes, I do not have them all at the top but I mention them among the chorus, reverb and Harmony mode

What connection (audio, MIDI ...)?
It has a USB connection that I find particulirement practice: the basic sound cards are not always more between noon and connect the USB keyboard troubleshoot me more than once when the card its no longer enough of! Moreover, I never had any problems of stability with USB connectivity.

How many sounds, styles available? Are ditables?
It has 450 sounds nice I think frankly, served me a lot on stage before I am used to. Vst!
Level style I'm satisfied: there are 160 for each dclinaison with an outro outro and specifiers each.
It should be noted that the sound of GrandPiano is not great for playing on stage, but more than enough to play at either train.
Small Wonder also for the pitch bend is ditable and relatively sensitive, the difference of some synth that I could try!

What are the characters of squenceur?
There are 10 programmable tracks. The squenceur is relatively easy to use, 10 minutes on the manual and 20 minutes to take control:)!

Gnrale configuration is simple?
Very! It is hard to get lost in, the manual is fairly clear and the wheel and 10 buttons numrotes make navigation between sounds relatively smooth and efficient.

The edition of the effects is easy?
It is hard enough when you take charge want to change while playing, but once the pre-configuration DIFFERENT maitriss has become much simpler.

For how long have you been using it?
I use it for 1yr 1 / 2, I did 8 months with only the sounds coming from the synthesis of live and no one complained, it offers good versatility when you dig the sounds and combine them! Then I pass on MIDI and I'm even more satisfied: it is stable, no bugs and important note master keyboard works perfectly! Some software such as Ableton and cantabile even take the keys configuration signal noon!

Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
Yes I tried a lot of pianos in this price range and feel and versatility me much.

What is the specific feature you like best, the least?
I like the versatility of this product as I said, it is many types of pianist: beginners who want to train, confirms that the beginners like me, wanted above all a synth for coupling a piano numrique using sounds quite good without touching the plug-in and pianists who are upgrading from time to time on a MIDI connection to push more sound.
Dtail another idiot who is nevertheless have really enjoyable is the sensitivity of the buttons: they are not intrrupteurs A veritable who "CLAQ!" as with other manufacturers, no need to force like crazy on it to change something while playing.
Finally last details: its lightness is a pleasure to carry and it is pretty solid all the same!
However I am less gadgets by additions such as Yamaha and others who arrange easysong drive up the price for the final bit more ...

How do you report qualitprix?
I find it in any sincrit really good, another friend bought another piano for 650 arranger keyboard that uses that master because his bank is not that great and ultimately unstable ...

With exprience, you do again this election?
For the same use that I could make these 2 last years, I remake that choice without hesitating! Then it should not be at the top that this synth is for playing classical on stage but it is above all have correct sounds of other instruments / machines.