MXL V67I Tube
The V67i Tube is a classic tube with an independently selectable capsule system designed to produce two sounds from one mic - "warm or bright," according to MXL.
- Two sounds from one microphone (warm or bright)
- 12AT7 dual triode vacuum tube for warm, rich sound
- Bright red indicator LED displays capsule selection
- Bass roll-off switch set to 150Hz at 6 dB/octave
- Attenuation -6dB pad switch
- Comes with power supply, 15' 7-pin Mogami® tube cable, 15' XLR Mogami® microphone cable & flight case
- 3-year warranty/1-year tube
Check out www.mxlmics.com/products/Studio_mics/V67i_tube/v67i_tube.html for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- MXL V69XM This special Mogami® Edition tube microphone is wired with Mogami cable, and it has a 32mm capsule and transformer-balanced output.
- Elysia Announces Museq Musical Equalizer Elysia announced the Museq the musical equalizer.
- The Drum Recording Handbook By Bobby Owsinski Hal Leonard has Released The Drum Recording Handbook by Bobby Owsinski and Dennis Moody.