< Tous les avis sE Electronics Gemini 5
fabcyan fabcyan

«  HUGE!! »

Published on 10/20/13 at 14:12
Micro SD studio lamp

Sound, you know, is huge, and that I wanted to buy a TLM193, I could compare the two, the TLM is very balanced, but a little cold side of Gemini. The Gemini 5 intake depth in the bass and lower midrange while charging a lot in the treble, almost too much at first listen, but it was not, the highs are silky, never showy, and you can always soften with Jamis equalizer if they bother us, against the opposite if they were not there we could not invent them. And finally the voice in a perfect spring mix, good attention because the tlm 193 has no lights so we will say that the comparison is not equal too but when I même.Ce micro guard, it is not well known, but it is only a matter of time ... the sound is not very far from Brauner Phantera, but I have yet to test and I will write my impressions