Tanglewood TW28 CSN CE LH
Tanglewood TW28 CSN CE LH

TW28 CSN CE LH, Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar from Tanglewood in the Evolution series.

• Increase or decrease font size
chrisab 11/11/2013

Tanglewood TW28 CSN CE LH : chrisab's user review

«  Good sound but easel that comes off »

Fairly easy to play, narrow neck and beautiful overall finish.
Its a nice little duller than my TW 170 Tanglewood acoustic, but very little on electrical modeling amp.
A current worries, after a little over two years, so out of warranty, the bridge is in the process of peeling off and it will take me go to a luthier to fix and re-adjust.
I had several guitar in France and in overseas countries in recent annéeset this is the first time this kind of problem arises.
I also read this same problem for Tanglewood on a forum quite recently ...!
It would seem that there is sometimes a redundant concern for this brand made in China, at the build quality of matéraux when mounting the guitar.
Too bad because otherwise the two I have at home are of great music both in spruce cedar table and sing better than Yamaha, Cort, Epiphone or Seagull that I could get in close range, from 300 to 450 Euros!

TB
TB

Clear and defined.
Modeling amp Vox Mini3

Yes, I have tried a number, some pans brand!
I like his aesthetic sobriety and the sound gets better As (do not leave but locked in the open air so that it enjoys the vibrations of all surrounding sounds and music to enhance the day- day.
Very good value for money.
I remake that choice or if I would take a Tanglewood a superior range for the sound quality and ease of play.