Tanglewood TW45 NS E LH
Tanglewood TW45 NS E LH

TW45 NS E LH, Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar from Tanglewood in the Sundance series.

• Increase or decrease font size
Guitaraholic 08/20/2012

Tanglewood TW45 NS E LH : Guitaraholic's user review

«  A real favorite (but available in UK for lefties: s) »

- Electro-acoustic guitar designed in the UK (manufacturing in China)
- Model Sundance Super Folk

- Solid Canadian cedar
- Back & Sides: Solid African Mahogany
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Mahogany one piece
- Mechanical Chrome
- Satin finishes
- Inlays "snowflake" in green abalone
- Fishman Presys + (tuner)

Shape and weight: small size which provides excellent grip (as a girl I was looking for an alternative to formats dreadnoughts that I personally find too bulky)
Channel pleasant
Access to acute easy thanks to cutaway

Warm and powerful that makes the difference with other guitars, a real favorite. Treble and bass stand out well. I find versatile guitar, both for arpeggios that agreements

I am left-handed and I was looking for an acoustic or electro-acoustic but I quickly found blocked by the limited choice of left-handed guitars proposed, especially as I did not want dreadnought size (too bulky for my size) and a guitar with cutaway (look for and access to high). :)

Having toured the shops and tried several guitars, a salesman gave me Tanglewood TW45 NSE tried the version handed but wanting the order, he realized it was not available in version France left but only in britain!
By chance, I go from time to time in the UK, which has allowed me to buy my Tanglewood TW45 NSE LH in London, at Musicroom (denmark street) this summer. A real pleasure to be able to return and find the sound that I was so pleased!

So for lefties who want to get 2 solutions:
- Contact English stores to see if they have it in stock and pick her
- Buy via internet a few online stores that accept English send to France