New Takamine left-handed guitars and bass
Left-handed are honored this week at Takamine’s who releases four new guitars and a bass from the G Series.
The new GD30LH, GD30CELH, GD51LH and GD51CELH are left-handed versions of the right-handed guitars Takamine introduced earlier this year (remove the LH reference to find them on our website).
Also, left-handed bass players now benefit from a version of the BG30CE jumbo electric-acoustic bass guitar.
Some specifications of these new left-handed versions:
- GD30LH: dreadnought acoustic guitar, mahogany body and neck, solid spruce top, rosewood bridge and fingerboard with 12” radius and 20 frets, 25.3” scale length, 1.6875” nut width, Natural finish ; pricing: $429.99
- GD30CELH: same specifications as the GD30LH but with a cutaway dreadnought design and a Takamine TP-4TD preamp with built-in tuner ; price: $599.99
- GD51LH: dreadnought acoustic guitar, rosewood back and sides, solid spruce top, mahogany neck, rosewood bridge and fingerboard with 12” radius, 21 frets, 25.4” scale length, 1.6875” nut width, golden tuners and Natural finish ; price: $519.99
- DG51CELH: dreadnought cutaway electric acoustic guitar with mahogany back and sides, solid spruce top, mahogany neck, rosewood bridge and fingerboard with 12” radius and 21 frets, 25.4” scale length, 1.6875” nut width, golden tuners, Takamine TP-4TD preamp with built-in tuner and Natural finish ; price: $624.99
- GB30CELH: electric acoustic jumbo cutaway bass, mahogany body, solid spruce top, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard with 16” radius and 21 frets, 1.77” nut width and 34” scale length, rosewood bridge, Takamine TK-40B preamp with tuner, 3-band EQ, gain, Mid Shift, bass boost and EQ bypass switches, Natural or Black finishes ; price: $759.99
Viewers of this article also read...
- VFE introduces the Focus mid boost pedal With Focus, VFE offers an alternate solution to guitarists who use their TubeScreamer as a Mid Boost effect.
- Fender ’68 Custom Vibrolux Reverb Fender adds to its Vintage Modified Series a reissue of the 1968 Vibrolux all-valve combo amp with reverb.
- A Kaoss Pad on 2 Ibanez instruments Ibanez and Korg joined forces to design an RG guitar and an SR bass equipped with the new Mini Kaoss Pad 2S.