New Takamine left-handed guitars and bass
Left-handed are honored this week at Takamine’s who releases four new guitars and a bass from the G Series.
The new GD30LH, GD30CELH, GD51LH and GD51CELH are left-handed versions of the right-handed guitars Takamine introduced earlier this year (remove the LH reference to find them on our website).
Also, left-handed bass players now benefit from a version of the BG30CE jumbo electric-acoustic bass guitar.
Some specifications of these new left-handed versions:
- GD30LH: dreadnought acoustic guitar, mahogany body and neck, solid spruce top, rosewood bridge and fingerboard with 12” radius and 20 frets, 25.3” scale length, 1.6875” nut width, Natural finish ; pricing: $429.99
- GD30CELH: same specifications as the GD30LH but with a cutaway dreadnought design and a Takamine TP-4TD preamp with built-in tuner ; price: $599.99
- GD51LH: dreadnought acoustic guitar, rosewood back and sides, solid spruce top, mahogany neck, rosewood bridge and fingerboard with 12” radius, 21 frets, 25.4” scale length, 1.6875” nut width, golden tuners and Natural finish ; price: $519.99
- DG51CELH: dreadnought cutaway electric acoustic guitar with mahogany back and sides, solid spruce top, mahogany neck, rosewood bridge and fingerboard with 12” radius and 21 frets, 25.4” scale length, 1.6875” nut width, golden tuners, Takamine TP-4TD preamp with built-in tuner and Natural finish ; price: $624.99
- GB30CELH: electric acoustic jumbo cutaway bass, mahogany body, solid spruce top, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard with 16” radius and 21 frets, 1.77” nut width and 34” scale length, rosewood bridge, Takamine TK-40B preamp with tuner, 3-band EQ, gain, Mid Shift, bass boost and EQ bypass switches, Natural or Black finishes ; price: $759.99
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!