Edwards E-LP-112RE
kid_paddlle kid_paddlle

«  slap!! »

Publié le 08/10/11 à 07:48
Made in China assembled in Japan
- One piece mahogany body, maple table + sheet of flame
- Handle from a '50 and a '60 Gibson Gotoh mechanical
- Junction body / handle long tenon
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish relic
- Seymour Duncan SH-1n The'59, SH-4
- Supercircuit, meaning that each knob for tone and volume is a push pull.
The volume knobs splitter is used to microphones, and the tone knobs to allow the microphones in phase / out of phase and series.

The handle is it fun?

I was used to the fender and my SG but I'm quickly adapted

Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?

see feature Les Paul weight 4Kg

Access to acute (recent freight) is it easy?

is a LES PAUL !!!!!! So NO

Do you get a good sound easy? you plug it sounds a fact for the moment I am using the super circuit is not much but it sounds config LP to death!

good sound level is typically in one of his Gibson Les Paul that sending the Bold

bridge pickup is a little bit too neutral!

I use it for 1 month I refourguer my Gibson SG for the scraper and frankly I have no regrets of my friends Zicos treated as a heretic until the day they heard the beast has changed since their speeches! !

I tried several Gibson before purchasing this one and some was just as good but the price was closer to € 2000

Gibson at this price it is in the category les paul studio and EDWARDS buried on all points !!!!!!