Gibson Les Paul Classic Double Cut
Gibson Les Paul Classic Double Cut

LP-Shaped Guitar from Gibson belonging to the Les Paul series.

octoonerxc octoonerxc
Publié le 06/07/06 à 04:51
-Made in USA (Nashville)
Channel 24 frets, pickups: 490R / 498T (Humbuckers), also available in P90.
Bridge-type Tune-O-Matic (chrome hardware)
One-CONTRL volume and tone for both pickups selector + three positions.
Style-60 'end

Channel not adjustable
Access in-Trs good AIGS
-The ergonomics? Wow!! that's all I say!
-Major sustain (thanks to his room tone that makes the particularity of double cut ...), the sound is a personal matter for me is my prfre, it sounds like a big truck!

-It should compltement my style of play ....
Play-on Fender, Marshall, a good equalizer, then my rglages (which in itself is the most important I think)
-I am in the AC / DC, LED or PTA, and many more ... But I am not against a big heavy sound in the genre MADBALL, or even sounds a little style garage, QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE ... Trs is varied!

Well, did little prs 2 years that I use ...
I prfre home? Everything!
With more of experience, I would do the same choice, and if I had not bought the era, I sleep longer!