Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
liguit liguit

«  Excellent! »

Publié le 12/11/10 à 10:23
Manufacturing usa body mahogany table maple, mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard.
Micro gibson. Pearl block. double binding ... etc! Custom! And this black!

My neck is nice for my fingers. My neck is quite thin. Very nice.
Well after the granny made her weight. Gibson is the comfort ... rustic!
His question then ... I think he did say so ideal terms:
rounded tone balance, rather bold, sustain unusual, accuracy of notes and chords.
Jazz, blues rock, hard ... so all he has is wonderful!
Sound gibson that's it, short love!

Bought guitar course ... not always set. Following a short tour in the luthier for a setting. Super mega giga sublime, Out, etc. ... Demante guitar!
I have mine in any case it is the foot. Clearly as saturation.

Few months already ....
I tested stock gibson guitar recent new old, never too satisfied, and then still not conquered is so much to drink and eat short I came across a great opportunity, really. I am very very happy.
But the guitars we do not choose it come to you ... sometimes without looking, a bit like love!
Certainly it is a burden, but they're crazy.
The report's nine money is useless and it's really expensive and not always justified it to say.
On occasion yes still have a good look all round button, nail, etc ....
There is no holy grail (sorry for the dreamer), but this one I keep!