Gibson Les Paul Studio Lite
Gibson Les Paul Studio Lite

LP-Shaped Guitar from Gibson belonging to the Les Paul series.

kourse kourse
Publié le 08/10/06 à 02:21
Guitar us, bought used 2 years ago 800euros
it dates from 92 (must look at the serial number!)
22 frets 496R and 500T, There's where the big beefy micro well
normal bridge gibson
everything on a les paul

The neck is cool, easy to play, it's not a good ibanez or jackson neck but it made the big play so who cares! ;-)
access to a fair bit sharp, but in fact used to it very quickly, there is always the instrument
in terms of weight, there is the class actually contains this guitar a little balsa (gibson in it different names it's more class) but that does not change the sound quality of the guitar, the gain lightweight it's great.
the sound is really nice:
micro hot-clear sound serious crunch to super crunch ..
micro acute super clear sound, with its metal limit (soad)
I think the old Les Paul are top but it's really a good guitar

I play rock exclusively, but it will rock to the sounds popy acdciens, then at least we will not ask you play and let's go rock'n'roll!
I play on and cabinet JCM900 1935b is Royal (for the style I practice), large super low distortion, short nikel!

2 years of use, and no change, it does not move yet I abused, jump attacks free .....
value for money is excellent, more weight has much to do, there is no back pain when doing a big concert
with the experience if I sub and I find one of occas' I take