Lâg Roxane Flamed RF1000
Lâg Roxane Flamed RF1000
isilworld isilworld
Publié le 12/05/06 à 16:14
Made in China, the former of the same name as MODELS made in France ...
This guitar is in Team Seymour Duncan SH-1 and TB-4, do not bother to add more.
2 volume, 2 Tone humbuckers can switch to the simple, allowing a total of nine configurations of microphones (yes I counted ...
Al round course.
I prcise utiliss the wood in addition to being beautiful seems to me precisely chosen trs.

I immediately loved playing on this guitar. Accustomed strat form I t surprised by the balance of this skyscraper diffrent trs but I quickly adapted.
The handle slides alone and lets all the madness.
It can rev quickly while playing. More than a versatile guitar is the guitar.

Ok I still have to pass the ointment on this gem.
I play rock (70's and not so old), sometimes mtal and a lot of blues and it's really enjoyable to always find the sound you need.
The microphone sends a single position just under the (I guess that's normal) but can play crystal that has nothing to envy strat.
I use a Hughes & Kettner turn reverb and a glue up l.

Dj end?
I use it for a month and I had the opportunity to test many guitars in this price range ...
The level of finish of the instrument is truly a gift not afford hsiter.
I do not think the price is excessive. Make guitars in China is probably cheaper than in France ... And does not do you invent the jobs of t only afford to scratch rve?
I would do this choice and asks you to do so.