Hohner Melodica Piano 27
Hohner Melodica Piano 27
Jr0001 Jr0001
Publié le 08/15/06 à 04:59
I use it for about a month.

I love her all her pretty coated heat.
For cons, I like the fact that much less in the last lowest notes, this is absolutely the same for and imprecise, as if he dsacord silent. But then also gives a nice effect.
Otherwise, I think the hen is played, did a little sick to the teeth, had to May must be my bad breath in fawn. (And everyone who cares).

I tried the long pale green mlodicas in my youth, and comfort level of play, there is no photo, I think the piano is a touch vritable rgal. Some may find that the keys are too small, but you get very quickly. There are feelings of playing the piano relative ease.
The instrument has also a wide range of sounds, we can play much more nuance than I thought to beginners only by varying the intensity of breath. It can take me for a imbcile but in this instrument, this factor is much greater than in all other wind instruments I tried, in fact, a simple air flow sufit him out a little note. The instrument is Extremely expressive.
Note that in the photo, it looks really tiny. Once in the hands, the 27 notes are largely Sufis.

I bought it in my music store for 98 euros.
It's a bit expensive, especially for only 27 keys. But it comes with a nice carrying case, a small hard beak, a hose and a thing to hold the partitions (pretty useless my taste). Finally a whole does not justify either, the ratio remains high.

If c'tait again, I think I can be a mlodica take more notes, but while keeping Honner, despite the price.
I remain still very satisfied.