Hohner Melodica Piano 32
Hohner Melodica Piano 32
phenix! phenix!
Publié le 09/06/07 à 07:32
I have been reu peu.Livr with a spout, a hose, a mini console, all ranks a tui rigid.
Dj I had the opportunity to try it once was I liked and then I wanted to put me a new instrument.Et as I wanted an instrument that some sort the ordinary, and portable surcrot (I'm not annoying me), has dropped well.

While the sound is actually quite particular, between the accordion and harmonica to try to give an ide.
The sound is less than a typical large, accordion, harmonica but further that, even with everything from a sound sweeter than the latter, especially in the treble.
The sound of this mlodica is warm and well Dfine for all notes, with grave trs beautiful, full of characters, that stir my lvres and my palate, excellent!

It is the only I've ever mlodica essaymais I knew I bought the TOP in the contents (just the APRS Piano 36, a case of possde rsonance m tal, not plastic, which provides a clearer and more powerful).
Apart from Hohner, there are only copies of all Chinese Manir.

As for the report qualitprix, I would say that when you love it really does not matter.
But hey, 112 euros on average, even when it is quite expensive.
Thank God for Germany, I had 69 euros Thomann, a real deal that the price!

This is a notice hot, I complterai, I will use my m-one in particular, Case continued ...