Korg Mm-1
Korg Mm-1
Tatsurou.MUCC Tatsurou.MUCC
Publié le 07/23/06 à 09:32
- How long have you use it?
It's been 3 me as I was I had to use it for 20 minutes

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
the more I see not really, except that it's been class (except when you put a ear). Which is quite different if the mode is possible, it is easy to use and you can easily find the "tic toc tic toc toc toc" we desire
the least noise of "Tic Toc" is simply too high, it blows your ears, for me, impossible to put a ear I prefer to put on the table a cot (Means good anyway) and my faith, this revolutionary system completely loses its interest ("/>

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
I tried quite a metronome, it's really the only one that disappointed me lol

- How do you report qualitprix?
Pathetic, I feel flight

- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...
No, and I really advise against it. And all my loved ones who have the same purchase (at the same time as me) are also extremely deu