Apogee introduces Mike, a USB microphone available for iPad, iPhone and Mac standing roughly as tall as an iPhone, designed for use with GarageBand on iOS devices.
You can record sounds from vocals to vibraphones, acoustic to lap steel guitars, pianos to percussion and build a track on your iPad with GarageBand. You can also plug Mike into your Mac.
Mike is described by its manufacturer as "the perfect companion to JAM," Apogee’s guitar input.
Mike by Apogee Highlights:
- Designed to record vocals and acoustic musical instruments
- Designed for voice overs, interviews and podcast recordings
- Adjust input levels without accessing software
- Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
- Made for GarageBand on iPad and Mac
- Includes desktop stand and mic clip
- Size: 4.5" tall
No pricing or availability info yet.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sinevibes Updates Turbo S Sinevibes has updated its Turbo S AudioUnit plug-in to version 1.0.4.
- The Lower Rhythm Rhinoceros v3 The Lower Rhythm has announced the release of version 3.0 of Rhinoceros, its colored channel-strip-like utility designed to add weight and character to otherwise stale sounds.
- LSD Programming Track Master LSD Programming has released Track Master, a $.99 app that turns your Mac trackpad into an X/Y MIDI controller: