MathAudio Microphone Corrector
MathAudio has released of Microphone Corrector, a new VST plug-in for Windows designed to turn a mic into an acoustic replica of another mic.
Microphone Corrector Features:
- Turns a microphone into an acoustic replica of another microphone. Listen to the sound samples.
- Works with real reference microphones. No virtual models.
- Corrects both amplitude and phase components of the microphone frequency response.
- Applies a method of microphone correction which is designed to ensure similarity between the sound of the reference microphone and the sound of the target microphone.
- Only double-precision floating-point calculations are used.
Pricing & Availability:
Microphone Corrector costs $99.95 and is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.