Toontrack Seventies Prog EZkeys MIDI
Toontrack presents Seventies Prog EZkeys MIDI, a new piano MIDI bank for EZKeys.
Back in the 70s, by continuously adding new dimensions of experimentation with harmonic voicing, odd meters and ambitious conceptual narratives, bands like Rush, Yes and Pink Floyd made sure that progressive rock steadily rose as a new alternative to the more mainstream-friendly rock format which had been predominant during the 1970s. Suddenly, there was nothing odd about a ten-minute rock opus that progressed, moved and took on new shapes as it went. Very often in these compositions, keyboards played a central part.
Toontrack's Seventies Prog EZkeys MIDI pack takes off in the wake of the era and aims at providing a broad palette of unconventional chord progressions, off-kilter harmonic ideas and inspirational melodic work. Music has no rules, and a collection of playing variations that starts in 4/4 and ends up in 11/8 should give plenty of opportunities for experimenting.
- 4/4, 5/4, 7/8, 9/8 and 11/8 variations in straight and/or swing feel played by professional musician Stefan Olofsson
- All songs categorized in theme sections
MSRP is €25. More details at www.toontrack.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- DiscoDSP's Bliss updated to v1.0.4 DiscoDSP's Bliss has been updated to version 1.0.4, including several fixes and a few changes.
- 33% off Synthogy's Ivory II Grand Pianos Synthogy have announced that until the end of May, their flagship collection Ivory II Grand Pianos is on sale for 1/3 off.
- IK Multimedia releases T-RackS Saturator X IK Multimedia releases Saturator X, the latest (and first saturation) module in their T-Racks plugin series.