Advanced Pro Gear MIDI Bridge 120
Advanced Pro Gear announces the introduction of the company's debut product: The MIDI Bridge 120 "No Jitter" MIDI Recording Interface.
The MIDI Bridge system allows you to record MIDI instruments and controllers. Using MVS (MIDI via S/PDIF) technology, the MIDI Bridge 120 takes input from MIDI instruments and controllers and sends the MIDI to a VST Plugin in your workstation's recording application through S/PDIF audio. The MIDI is then given to your recording application from the plugin. This method is designed to bypass the system issues that cause timing glitches with other MIDI recording interfaces.
According to Advanced Pro Gear:
- Delays and timing problems caused by the operating system and the USB/Firewire/PCI busses are gone.
- The 'feel' of the original performance can now be accurately captured, according to APG.
- Simultaneously recorded MIDI and analog audio will now be in sync.
- MIDI notes are accurate with one another to within one sample at your DAW's sample rate.
- The MIDI Bridge 120 has 2 MIDI Inputs and 2 MIDI Thrus.
Pricing and Availability:
Check out www.advancedprogear.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Minnetonka SurCode for Dolby E 2.0 Minnetonka announced that the company has released a new version of their SurCode for Dolby E family of encoding and decoding products.
- Toontrack Metal Machine EZX Toontrack has released the Metal Machine EZX expansion pack for EZdrummer.
- Camel Audio Biolabs: Dark Space Camel Audio has released Biolabs: Dark Space for Alchemy and the free, included, Alchemy Player.