ESI MidiTerminal 4140
ESI MidiTerminal 4140
Lyynk Lyynk
Publié le 07/03/02 à 12:29
4 in and 4 out no chre and faster to use a PCI slot ON computer (P4 1.7 Giga, DDR 512, 40 gigabytes) Connect on synths samplers expander computer ...

USE

I have problems with that since I was in XP. The drivers have been t days, but it does not rotate stably. I have the impression that the printer port management changes under Windows XP DBiT MIDI information is not REGULAR. In addition, Steinberg does not recommend using a midi interface that plugs behind the key on the printer port. on the other hand, from Cubase SX AC should rgler party in the problem because the key is on the USB port. When i was under 98, I felt that the interface was saturated at times.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use it for 3 years, but with the passage under XP I t obliged to take this time a midi interface 4 in 4 out usb port because even if the drivers xp came out, the 4140 works very poorly for the same time having well configured the computer. The qualitPrix report would be good if the interface worked well.
for now I prefer to work with a 4x4 midiman midisport xp with which I have much less problem