Shuttle SB61G2
Shuttle SB61G2
numlock numlock
Publié le 07/18/06 à 12:08
I bought this PC for her look halfway between a turn (less compact) and a laptop (not enough volute).
In the era (in 2003), I had to quip:
INTEL Pentium IV "C" 2.6 GHz 800 Mhz FSB Socket 478 Hyper-Threading
Memory 2x512 MB DDR-SDRAM 400 Mhz PC 3200 184 pin
SERIAL ATA Hard drive-150 160 Go 7200 trs / min Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 9
Graphics card TV out & DVI AGP 8x 128 MB DDR ATI Radeon 9200 dual screen
4x DVD burner Plextor PX-320A
TFT 15''

In the beginners it plutt silent silent, but has DGRAD over the years, and then as the cooling fan is variable speed depending on CPU load, c ' is when the requests that it becomes noisy.
So now I will upgrade to the maximum possibility of its motherboard (Intel 865G)
Shuttle PC40 250W Silent Power Supply (now is a 200W PC30)
Quiet fan Noisblocker S2 80 mm (the current is too noisy)
INTEL Pentium IV "C" 3.4 GHz 800 MHz FSB Hyper-Threading socket 478 (the max of 478)
DDR-SDRAM memory 2x1 GB 400 Mhz PC 3200 184-pin (the max for the motherboard)
Hard Drive Western Digital Raptor 150 GB Serial ATA 150 to 10,000 rev / min - 16 MB Buffer (super fast)
TFT 19''
WiFi

With a I should be quiet for a few years before changing.
It's been three years since then I use it.
I like the brushed aluminum look white, blue LED's faade, its USB 2.0 ports, Firewire and audio faade, silence of the past, the 5.1 sound card intgre.
It just lacked a TV output, so I added a graphics card that did.
I also added a sound card external firewire port (EDIROL FA-66) history to have pramplis quality microphone (the one intgre is ideal because of his six outings, but does too few).
I use it as MP3 and DivX jukebox, I do audio and video encoding and it works well plutt.
To run Traktor DJ Studio 3 at best performance (quality time stretching to the max) and Manir stable is good.
The current config I cot 1500.
A remake?