Lava Cable Lava Solder-Free Pedal board kit
Lava Cable Lava Solder-Free Pedal board kit
Reiep Reiep

«  Not cheap but very handy »

Publié le 04/14/11 à 09:12
The kit comes with 10 nozzles (straight or curved), 3m cable and a small tool to remove the cable jacket.
It is very easy to mount cables: they cut the right length, it takes some of the sheath, put the tip of the cap, the cap is screwed, it's over. With a cable used to only take a few minutes. The tips at right angles can make a very clean and airy pedalboard (see photos on my profile).

The 3m cable laaaaargement are sufficient to build a pedalboard enough already provided, not cons 10 bits = 5 cables just is not much. Considering the price, 16 to 20 bits would have been welcome. I have had no reliability problems yet. I unplugged / plugged back a lot of time redoing my cables for my pedalboard, RAS. Its level, nothing special to blame. I have not noticed any significant difference in being direct in the amp or through my pedalboard before (true bypass effects bypassed). Final score: 9. A must have which I can not do without. on the other hand is pretty expensive, otherwise 10 ..