Monster Powercenter Hts1000fr
Monster Powercenter Hts1000fr
Publié le 03/16/10 à 22:32
The Monster Cable Power Center HTS1000FR is a truly complete power strip that has eight ports power jacks, four coax, and four LAN jacks. It is designed for use with home theaters as a center piece for power and connections. It is definitely one of the most in depth power strips that I've seen, as you feel totally secure plugging things into every port of this without a problem. Like all Monster Cable products, it is built with extreme care and design and is as sturdy feeling as any power surge that I've used. They also make a very similar model without the coax and LAN jacks, that are designed for all purpose types of use. While quite expensive for something like this, this is truly the ultimate power strip. There is nothing beyond the price that I don't like about it, as it is built like a rock and is something that I know under all circumstances will survive a long time. I believe that like their cables, all of their products are backed by a lifetime warranty if I'm not mistaken, so even in the off chance that it did break, I believe you would be back by that. I can't say that I would recommend the Monster Cable Power Center HTS1000FR to everyone, as it is just too expensive for most people to have around, but in the time that I've used it and seen it in use, if you're looking for the ultimate power source for your home audio and/or video set up, it doesn't get much better than this. Most people of course will not need something like this, as it just won't be worth the price for most people, but if you can afford it and need a power strip of this caliber, I'd definitely recommend this one.