Dekcell USB Powered Metal Cooler Pad
Dekcell USB Powered Metal Cooler Pad
Publié le 01/25/11 à 17:16
The DekCell USB Powered Metal Cooler Pad is a USB bus powered fan for your lap top. I've got one of these for my Mac Book Pro computer and use it on a daily basis while I'm using my computer for running Pro Tools sessions. I use it both when I've got the lap top on my lap and when it's on my desk, as anyone with a Mac Book Pro knows that they get extremely hot. I do worry about my computer getting too hot, so it serves as a cooler more than a buffer between myself and the computer. The fan has a USB cable attached to it that power up the fans when plugged into your computer. There isn't much to the fan, as it's got three separate fans that are spread out through the device and is made from metal. I'd say that I've had mine for just about a year now and it's still working fine. I have had some problems with it sometimes not turning on, but seems to work after a minute and I'm hoping it won't be an ongoing issue. It's not the most well made computer accessory that I've used before, but seems sturdy enough and has gotten the job done for me thus far. The bottom line is that it will definitely cool your computer down, as even just having it elevated does something. There are a whole lot of different computer fans out there, but I wanted something that could sit under the computer in a rather permanent position, and that's what I get with this. You can get the DekCell USB Powered Metal Cooler Pad right on Amazon, which is where I got it. It's not very expensive, although I'd encourage you to check out some of the other fans on there to see what might suit your needs best. This one definitely needs to be checked out, as to me it was the best for what I wanted and continues to do a good job cooling down my lap top.