TRoots Effects has announced that the new version of its FT1 Dub Filter will start shipping in early January 2016 and offers a special preorder price.
A resonant analog filter inspired by the famous Steiner Synthacon synth, the new, reworked FT1 is said to feature several functions with HP/BP/LP+AP Phaser filters. It also contains a Cut off potentiometer and a 8 positions switch called the “Step Cut”. As with most TRoots products, this one seems to address dub and reggae producers first but its creative potentiel may appeal to musicians and producers working in other genres too.
- Input gain (with signal LED)
- Volume control
- Filter selector : LP/BP/HP/Phaser
- Cut off
- Step cut : 8 positions + bypass
- LFO depth
- LFO speed (with LED)
- Single-space rack unit with power switch
Announced for January 4th 2016, the FT1 in its version 2 can already be preordered for the special pre-introductory price of €390, 10% off its subsequent catalog price. More info available here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.