TRoots Effects' FT1 Dub Filter to ship in January
TRoots Effects has announced that the new version of its FT1 Dub Filter will start shipping in early January 2016 and offers a special preorder price.
A resonant analog filter inspired by the famous Steiner Synthacon synth, the new, reworked FT1 is said to feature several functions with HP/BP/LP+AP Phaser filters. It also contains a Cut off potentiometer and a 8 positions switch called the "Step Cut". As with most TRoots products, this one seems to address dub and reggae producers first but its creative potentiel may appeal to musicians and producers working in other genres too.
- Input gain (with signal LED)
- Volume control
- Filter selector : LP/BP/HP/Phaser
- Cut off
- Step cut : 8 positions + bypass
- LFO depth
- LFO speed (with LED)
- Single-space rack unit with power switch
Announced for January 4th 2016, the FT1 in its version 2 can already be preordered for the special pre-introductory price of €390, 10% off its subsequent catalog price. More info available here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- A review of the PreSonus R80 studio monitors PreSonus recently added to its growing line of studio monitors with its new R-Series, active near-field monitors that feature AMT tweeters, and come in two sizes, the R80 (8” woofer) and the R65 (6.5” woofer). We got our hands on a pair of R80s for this review.
- Tegeler Audio announces Schwerkraftmaschine Tegeler Audio Manufakturer has announced Schwerkraftmaschine, a new analogue (yet flexible as a plugin) Vari-Mu compressor.
- Elysia's Karacter 500 now available Elysia has released its new 500-format class-A stereo coloring box Karacter.