< Tous les avis Cort Curbow6

Published on 10/07/04 at 13:58
Origin: Core
24 frets with acute extrmit handle curves
Hardware matt chrome
I did customis all rglages who liked figure at departure
The body is made of composite MATIRE (lutite)
The neck is maple, the key in hopes to Ebne of varnish.

USE

The handle is very pleasant, very late, much can rapporcher strings without this frieze provided.
This handle is dfini, it moves only very little.
Good access to acute thanks to the curvature of the body.
The bass is trslgre but because of the shape of the body it is impossible (or so) to play sitting down.
However, while standing, it is well balanced.
At departure, there was an active micro bartolini it. This mic is a betrayal brand: very low end, with a shrill sound serious enough drafts, and almost no medium.
So I customize the electronic and the body by putting two microphones "soapbar" Seymour Duncan and a 3-band active electronics.

SONORITS

This bass is all the same made for those who love the sounds very creuss ...
So attention to rglages trsdlicats midrange frequencies.
With my new configuration it goes quite high level with other musicians, but it's not great all the same.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use it for almost three years. It makes me a very good bass relief.
In addition, it has a very modern look that makes more effect.
Do not quibble: for the price, it all the same not bad. It is almost at the Ibanez 6 string for much cheaper.
And I find it really better than all 6 strings I've tried in the same price range.
Comfort handle and lgrete are exceptional for the price of this beautiful instrument.