Fender American Deluxe Precision Bass Ash V [2004-2006]
Fender American Deluxe Precision Bass Ash V [2004-2006]

5+ string bass guitar from Fender belonging to the Precision Bass series.

jembozzo jembozzo
beautiful violin & Electronics

Handle large
button a little high
I lowered myself to the cords and put the max in the mid 95
it was so low, it's not worth taking the load
better keep snapping for the slap, even if initially it is not made for that
it sounds great
the mids are very present, and can be fired for a totally English pop sound
or we can have a jazz bass its finger in the nose
it is simply a marvel
I am of the variety, and I spend a good old u2 funk in two big shots

too flexible, the sound is already huge with the microphones neutral

Suitable for all the styles zik, even I'm on the metal
I play with eden eden 3500traveller and 4 * 10 cabinet shatters it, that's all
all for the modest sum of 2400 euros (OCCAZ of course)

I get all kinds of sounds without exception, including one that is at odds with the usual precision
this bass is a marvel

I've had six months
I tried all the bass, musicman, Yamaha, G & L (my second choice), but there was no comparison
on a crappy amp at the store, it was she who had the final point

value for very reasonable price when you know you will keep for years
I keep mine for life