LTD B-55
LTD B-55

5+ string bass guitar from LTD belonging to the Standard B series.

cisco_closer cisco_closer

rosewood fingerboard
Pickups ESP LDJ / LDP
Mechanical black
24 jumbo frets extra

Two knobs for the pickups and one for tone. I have two knobs that have made the trunk (I glued a) but the rest is solid and properly mounted.

The neck is thin and rather enjoyable to play. Access to acute is quite simple, careful though, at the junction body / neck with the big ball that is formed and can be awkward for small hands.

The low drag slightly when playing sitting if you do not put a strap, but taking a little stick is forgotten. Standing, it is not very heavy and well balanced.

I played with a lot of config 'different from the amp to stagger the stew Bassman, and LTD is doing well still. His sound is recconnaissable whatever the amp and the tone knob allows a variation of very interesting, well rounded well slamming.
I never really tested because low point, I can not comment on the subject (I just tried the pedals for guitar and bass seemed to like it: D)

Be careful, too much treble with the bass string tends to snap too and the sound is too sharp for my taste. But when looking around you can easily find a happy medium.

For a bass this price, it's very honorable

It'll be a year since I played with this bass, it replaced the stagg on which I had begun .. Needless to say, the difference was obvious. For € 70 more (the stagg coutait € 170 and I got this one new for 240 €) has literally transformed my sound. The bass has a good potato, and ensures in just about any style. The design is simple is nice, short, I advised the bass that started recently and who are tired of their first low-often quite poor-
I used live a lot and it has always been a pleasure: D