< Tous les avis Noguera Expression 5
24 frets, two single coils PLWHA;
wood and brass easel;
passive, volume, balance, tonality;
active, volume, balance, bass 30 herts, acute kiloherts 4;
Maple four parts sleeve weng key, two bars settings.

USE

The neck is thin and soft, sharp practices;
the shape is very pleasant, except sit, rest will attach the strap to slapper without touching the leg,
the sound is very versatile, volume down when going on both micro same time, this phase shift due to the natural, prvoir down the volume in simple mode.

SONORITS

We make little studio and the stage of the resulta is always "above" for jazz blues recess, even rock in general it gives the lowest and the character at the same time (for punk a piece of wood and bicycle brake cables sufffisent then not touch !!!)
for amplifying it takes pure, trademarks colors too kills the sound of this instrument, it is better to go to sound than playing on the small stuff, it's dommmage.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I possde the beast soon since ten years,
and what misery the first five anns ... impossible to make it sound better than samick precision that was my first instrument, apart from the fishing and the volume,
peeling the frets, the neck has boug enormment times a rglage was to do each change in temperature and I assure you that I took care never wind or sun.
I was obliged to play with a max rgl compressor for sound equilibrated, severe SI bruillant was nonexistent and treble notes, which mean that the electronic and correction was that exaggerate the defects.
A battering force and ear working recess and calloused fingers,
sweet is unveils.
To date it impresses me passive is done in the palm of his hand in CPTA I do not find it boring but better to attack a rotten sound system or a compressor.
I deconseille the Pramp which would heat too sound, we would lose the essence of this bass in my opinion is designed to be as close as possible branch of the amplification.elle floor is really bonnifi with age.
all cel proves that anyway for 13000 bales of age I bought an instrument not dry at all, with Mount bartollinis certainly, but his ings me EVERY looks concerts eyes saying "the sound is wrong with the jaws of the instrument", now it's the opposite, I just changed the tailpiece bridge against the 80 euros that nogura asked me and chang ridiculous bars serving to bring the strings of the head by a piece of bubinga body and al dot ports,
ca SONNE and now it's AC that matters, and much better than a speech addition, it is a fender deluxe five string believe with warwick streamer!
now each grip it very strong jous